VACATURE — IT
Vacature | Architect (Senior) | Brussels
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom. Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
- Assist with the development of workplace design standards related to Microsoft 365.
- Translate business requirements into high-level design and low-level component designs.
- Develop and document the solution architecture specifications and ensure its publication and communication.
- Ensure produced designs adhere to architectural roadmaps and supports the development, execution, and operation of service.
- Lead technical design sessions for Microsoft 365 related projects with cross-technical teams.
- Participate to the creation and evaluation of the eventually required RFP/RFQs and proof of concepts.
- Support project teams during the implementation and transition phases.
- Supervise the implementation of the requirements executed by application engineers until the deployment of the solution within the production environment.
- Mentor engineers to share your knowledge and experience.
- Continuous follow-up of digital workplace evolution and roadmap.
- You are passionate about Microsoft 365 ecosystem, and feel comfortable in using it.
- You have experience in deploying Microsoft (cloud) solutions and are able to identify pain points and lessons learned when designing solutions and providing guidance to others.
- You have 10 years’ experience in IT infrastructure architecture/design/engineering within a complex IT environment.
- Microsoft certification (for example MD100, MD101, MS500, AZ300 & AZ301) is a plus.
- You can work independently, are eager to learn, and have a can-do mentality.
- You have excellent customer facing skills and are able to communicate at all levels of an organisation, from C-Suite to the service desk.
- You think critically and have an analytic mind.
- You have project management and facilitation skills.
- Technical experience in several Microsoft Infrastructure technologies such as: Windows Server 2012R2+, Active Directory and Group Policy, ADFS; Microsoft Exchange 2016+; Microsoft Virtualization; Microsoft Windows Desktop Deployment; Microsoft System Center; Microsoft SharePoint 2016+; SQL Server.
- In depth knowledge of Office 365 E3/E5, Enterprise Mobility + Security E3/E5, Windows E3/E5
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Hybrid identity and Azure AD, O365 Groups, Microsoft information protection, O365 / Defender Advance Threat Protection, Intune.
- English: fluent.
- Dutch and French: Good comprehension, enough to understand the Dutch and French communication.
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Manager, Sales Managers and HR Coördinators;
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.