VACATURE — IT
Vacature | Architect - Medior (IT) | Brussels
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom. Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
As solution architect, operating in agile context, you are in contact with multiple stakeholders: network, product and services, process experts, IT experts, latest digital technologies, AI... You drive those interactions & help assess functional & non-functional requirements, cost versus benefit… It will be key to understand what the business needs and together with the Domain & Application Analysts define efficient IT solutions. They must be future proof & aligned with the Enterprise Architecture.
- Understand, Analyse and challenge the business needs.
- Do the first evaluation of the business request and determine a high level solution & costs (Intake process)
- Elaborate the end to end Solution Architecture in close collaboration with the IT delivery teams taking into account business (functional) and operational (non-functional) requirements.
- Design the solution aligned with the target architecture defined by the Enterprise Architect.
- Support the solution development, testing and implementation.
- Share your experience with your colleague Project Architects.
- Support the test managers to define the testing strategy & scenarios
- You are an engineer in Telecommunications / IT or equivalent by experience
- You have 3-5 years of experience in IT.
- You have a minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role (IT architect, business architect, solution architect) within the telecommunication sector is a strong asset.
- Your extravert approach gives you the capability to build a network within the company.
- You have the capacity to work autonomously but also in team.
- You are thirsty to learn with an open, analytical, creative mind.
- You are result oriented
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- You are able to negotiate in order to resolve conflicts and drive to decisions
- Languages: English/Dutch/French
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Manager, Sales Managers and HR Coördinators;
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.