VACATURE — IT
Vacature | Medior Infrastructure Architect | Brussel
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom. Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
- Determine architectural medium & long term road map based on the corporate strategy & in collaboration with Enterprise Architects, Security Officers, business stakeholders, ...
- Design a functional solution and technical architecture in a complex IT application landscape in line with expectations
- Provide high-level cost estimates and planning for the development cycle Required
- You define the IT architecture/design of projects
- You participate to the creation and evaluation of the eventually required RFP/RFQs and proof of concepts.
- You supervise to the implementation of the requirements executed by application engineers until the deployment of the solution within the production environment.
- You collaborate with the application engineers in the definition of the software lifecycle management strategy
Degree & Experience
- 5y experience in architecture/design within a complex IT environment
- Knowledge and experience with Visio
- decision making
- managing end to end operations
- setting priorities
- interpersonal insight
- analytical & assertive
- solution oriented & creative
- customer centric
- assertive & curious
- good communicator who values collaboration with others
- Fluent English
- FR/NL is an asset
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Manager, Sales Managers and HR Coördinators;
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.