VACATURE — Telecom
Vacature | Functional Analyst - Solution Architect | Brussel
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom. Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
- You use master solution design methodologies (user story modelling, data modelling, architecture modelling, ..), allowing you to create yourself or validate other people’s solution documentation, for the project.
- You work with project stakeholders and subject matter experts, to understand business objectives and user expectations.
- You contribute to the elaboration of budget and timeline, for the overall project or a specific release.
- You lead the initial discussions and requirements gathering, and create functional analysis documents (data model, use cases/user stories, business process) based on these work sessions.
- You Elaborate overall solution structure and architecture, and create high level design documentation for these architecture guidelines (application architecture, technical architecture, non-functional requirements).
- You coordinate and facilitate the user testing (test strategy, test organization & timing) and user adoption (roll-out, data migration, user training).
- You contribute to the In-Life Management of the software solution, for support and maintenance and for further evolutions/releases.
- You have knowledge on Telecom and specifically with Mobile Network technologies (2G GSM / 3G UMTS / 4G LTE)
- You have knowledge on software products related to telecom Operations Support Solutions (OSS)
- You have knowledge on IT software technologies (RDBMS, web technologies, integration technologies, programming languages, ..)
- You are familiar with telecom organizations and activities like radio network configuration, radio network design, radio network operations, radio network optimisation, ..
- You have proven knowledge on software analysis, software design techniques
- You have Proven knowledge on software development methodologies (waterfall/agile)
- You have an engineering degree, with good knowledge of software solutions, software technologies and software development methods.
- You have knowledge/experience in Telecommunications Networks (especially radio access networks).
- You have previous experience on Solution Analysis and Design
- Languages: English/Dutch/French
- You are eager to learn, and you have excellent communication skills.
- You are structured, analytical, detail-oriented and a true team player
- You are proactive and autonomous.
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Managers, Sales Managers and HR Coördinators
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles