VACATURE — IT
System Engineer Senior
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom. Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
- You ensure a reliable, scalable and flexible Office Automation solution.
- You are involved in the technical design of solutions based on business needs collected and analysed by the architects.
- You look for creative, simple solutions and provide clear, structured documentation.
- You are responsible for following up the projects assigned to you. You ensure that everything is delivered correctly and on time.
- You apply Continuous Integration and Delivery principles in the project.
- You participate in the implementation of the releases according to the change & release management processes of the company.
- You propose innovative solutions that add value to the business.
- You ensure that the projects are implemented in accordance with the security framework of the company Security Governance.
- You are able to investigate complex problems.
- If major incidents occur that require engineering knowledge, you offer support to the operational team.
You have at least 5 - 10 years of experience with:
- Microsoft SCCM
- AD & Group policies
- Windows security: Windows Hello / Windows ATP / secured privileged access, AZURE APP proxy / MCAS etc.
- Microsoft Windows 10
If you have experience with Remote access platforms (VDI/Citrix/..) its an asset
Troubleshooting is an asset
Scripting (Powershell) is an asset.
Languages: Dutch/English or French/English
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Managers, Sales Managers and HR Coördinators
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.