VACATURE — Telecom
Vacature |Projectmanager Fiber| Antwerpen
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom. Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
- Set up an effective project organisation with clear roles & responsibilities;
- Establish a planning baseline and a cost baseline allowing timely and on budget delivery of the objectives;
- Analyse and mitigate both internal and external risks to maintain the project baseline;
- Plan & lead local meetings;
- Check and approve high level designs for both feeding (internal) and distribution (external partner);
- Assure the data quality in the tools for project follow-up and network documentation;
- Consolidate and asses confidence level for the “Go for construction”;
- Assure timely execution of required core network activities;
- Follow-up of correct financial actualisation with both internal departments & external partners;
- Represent the network deployment department in local cross-departmental teams.
- Good knowledge of telecommunication networks and eager to expand this knowledge;
- Project management experience is a must;
- Team player with a lot of energy and team coordination skills;
- Good knowledge of the Fibre network
- Good analytical insight;
- Able to deal with ambiguity;
- Good communication/presentation skills;
- VOL-VCA certified.
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Managers, Sales Manager and HR Coördinators;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.