For a gas power plant construction project, we're looking for a QA/QC & document control manager
· Ensure that the quality management meets legal and regulatory requirements
· Ensure that the quality management meets shareholder operational performance requirements
· Ensure that the quality management meets minimum contractual requirements as described in the EPC Contract, tolling agreement and any other project agreement
· Ensure that the quality management captures the quality requirements of Industry Good Practice and ease of use.
Definition of the project QA&QC:
· Define at each stage of the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning the rules and associated procedures and templates to ensure control of quality performed in particular the project quality management plan, the site quality plan, the design review process and the quality non-conformance notification and rectification process
· Make sure that inspection and testing requirements will be carefully defined and reviewed by the engineering and/or siteteam and that detailed acceptance criteria have been defined for each scope of work.
· Manage the quality inspector for the control of the QA&QC process in particular for the issuance of the quality control plans, the Inspection and Tests plans, , the audit programs, the inspection test records sheets filling and storage , handling of deviation detected during inspections and all processus leading to demonstrate Construction and later Commissioning completion, in order to warrantee a smooth, safe and reliable transfert to final end users.
· Manage the flow of documents through the QA&QC process with the support of the engineering and construction teams
· Report any major deviation, questions or issues flagged to the CTO, and reported appropriately to the Project management team. Ensure that main deviations are recorded by EPC Contractor (or at minima formally notified).
· Make sure that the overall project quality management plan is consistent with the quality requirements of the EPC contract
· Ensure that procedures on both Project team and EPC sides for opening, recording, track and closeout of all issues, observations, technical queries or nonconformance which may be raised in the course of project realization are applied.
· In case of design changes or change requests arising from the contractors, the QA&QC manager will make surethat engineering deliverables are consistent with the contractual requirements and properly approved by the engineering prior to the implementation
Documentation management management:
· Manage the documentation controller for the follow-up of the technical communication and the storage of the project documentation with a particular care for codification. The mission includes the documentation from EPC Contractor and all other technical contractors/suppliers involved in the Project.
· Make sure that throughout the project, standardized templates, dedicated codification and auditable documentation is issued
· Manage the documentation controller for the preparation of the transfer to the O&M team
· In cooperation with PMO, ensure that the Golden Rules for communications are well used both by the technical team and the contractors.
· Ensure that the Documentation Management System of the EPC is compliant with the contractual requirement and that internal Sharepoint is well filled out. Ensure, via audits, that all activities are performed using the right and approuved documentation.
· Ensure together with the Documentation Controller that the email correspondence is compliant with the communication rules Ensure that all key exchanges are recorded (not only letters and registered emails), and that non recorded exchanges are just for minor issues.
The QA/QC manager will closely cooperate with all the managers of the CCGT new built project team to safeguard the optimal quality management and ensure good documentation and technical communication management.
Perform internal trainings on QA/QC objectifs and procedures to ensure that project goals and rules are well understood and applied.
o Bachelor level with administrative background
o Minimal 1-3 years of similar experience
o Administrative project support – site related
o Fluent in French – English
o Nice to have: Know-how of energy sector
o Good know-how of MS office
o Hands-on & dynamic
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom. Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
As soon as we receive your application, we will contact you for an initial telephone interview.
In this comprehensive intake, we discuss your experience and knowledge. We then go through available projects per region.
After a positive introduction and a successful comprehensive intake, you will receive a personalised salary proposal.
Het leven bij Tec heeft je veel te bieden. Onder meer passie, integriteit en positiviteit. En laten we de coole voordelen en bonussen niet vergeten. Wacht, wat zijn dat? Laten we het uitzoeken, zullen we?
Zoals je waarschijnlijk al gelezen hebt, zijn we een technisch projectsourcingbureau. Wij leveren technische expertise voor projecten in verschillende sectoren. Geen enkel veld waar onze consultants niet in kunnen schitteren.
Heb je het gevoel dat jouw specifieke vaardigheden niet meteen overeenkomen met een functiebeschrijving? Perfect! We staan te springen om er meer over te horen. Heb je dezelfde mindset als wij? Dan hebben we je er graag bij!
COPYRIGHT © 2023 TEC NV. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.website by vinix.be