VACATURE — IT
Vacature | Developer (Senior) | Brussels
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom. Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
- Technical design and development;
- Participate to the project estimations;
- Act as an active team member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests) delivered in time and within budget;
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the change & release management processes of the company;
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required;
- Provide solutions (bug fixes) for problem management.
- 10 years experience in software development;
- Experience in soap/res web services (eg jax-ws);
- Solid Java/JEE background in development;
- Strong knowledge with relational DB (oracle);
- Experience with Maven/GIT;
- Experience with at least 1 java gui framework (eg JSF);
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile way of working is a plus;
- Experience with RDBMS/NoSQLs (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.) is a plus;
- Experience with distributed systems µ-Services is a plus (+2M Req/day with burst loads of 200k/10 min);
- You can work autonomous;
- You are a teamplayer;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are flexible.
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Manager, Sales Managers and HR Coördinators;
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.