VACATURE — IT
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom.
Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
At present, we are looking for a passionate Devops Engineer for our customer in Huizingen/Beersel, not far from Brussels.
Operational support / ITIL (50%):
- Provide operational support to end users (internal and customer) in case of IT technical problems with software products, programs or systems, in order to guarantee continuity within the organization
- Proactively monitor our internal & external systems at the customer through the use of monitoring tools (zabbix, cloud monitoring, ...). Respects the agreed SLAs.
- Maintenance of ICT infrastructure (on premises and cloud) within the organization and at customers
- Will be part of a guard duty for IT incident management (25%).
Design & configuration for new projects (50%):
- Participating in various state-of-the art projects
- Design, configuration and maintenance of ICT infrastructure (on premises and cloud) within the organization and at customers
- IoT network configuration and embedded system administration (linux)
- Configuration and management of traffic centrals
- Writing documentation for knowledge transfer to colleagues and for delivery to the customer.
- Prepare offers for customer projects (IT related)
You will receive technical support and coaching from experienced IT profiles in the team.
- Bachelor in ICT or Electronics (Computer Science, Industrial Engineer ICT or Applied Computer Science) or equivalent through experience
- Experience in an on-premises and cloud environment is required.
- Besides a fluent written and spoken knowledge of Dutch, a very good knowledge of English and a good knowledge of French is requested. Open to read German documentation.
- Thorough knowledge of different aspects in hardware (servers, embedded systems, ...)
- Windows Workstation (Win7, Win10) and Server (2012, 2016, 2019), Ubuntu, RedHat, …
- Embedded linux systems
- Network equipment (cisco, …)
- Good knowledge of different aspects in IoT and embedded:
- Affinity with scripting on embedded systems
- Network configuration on embedded systems
- Linux system administrations
- Firmware updates, …
- Good knowledge of different aspects in system administration (scripting, windows, linux, VMWare, VSphere, Docker, Zabbix, mysql, ...)
- Network (TCP/IP, VPN, network topology)
- Cyber security aspects
- Cloud (Azure or AWS): high availability, data storage, monitoring, …
- Experience in ISO27001 is a plus
- Some basis knowledge and interest in software development (python, C#, bash, …) is a plus.
- You are technically minded, service and customer oriented
- You are willing to work in existing Siemens software (such as traffic centers)
- Interest in road traffic and automation.
- You have a strong analytical ability.
- You are able to write good documentation.
- You work accurately and are result oriented: you go for your goal until it is absolutely right.
- You are eager to learn and to keep up with innovations in the IT world.
- You can communicate fluently with our customers.
- Work according to a plan
- You are able to perform well even under pressure.
- Great sense of responsibility
- Real team player who puts collegiality first
- Autonomous working
- Some experience in project management (agile, scrum, xp, ...) is a plus
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Manager, Sales Managers and HR Coördinators;
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.