VACATURE — IT
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom.
Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
At present, we are looking for a passionate data engineer for our customer in Melsele, not far from Antwerp.
- You understand the functional and technical requirements and turn them into a best-practice design
- You are responsible for the development and maintenance of complete data pipelines, mainly in MS Azure, both at the Edge and in the Cloud
- Ensure that your solutions can be deployed automatically using Azure Devops
- You are willing to work from one of our offices or one of our customers onsite
- You follow-up new evolutions and trends with respect to Industrial IoT solutions and Data Analytics You are responsible for the documentation of your solutions
- You will be working a lot with data and data visualizations in multiple ways
- Working from home is possible.
- You have a bachelor degree in ICT (or similar experience)
- You are fluent in English, verbal and written. Dutch is not required.
- You have experience with MS SQL, MS Azure, scripting and (ideally) also some .net development
- You have at least 2 years hands-on experience in a cloud based or hybrid environment
- If you have experience with high frequency, real-time data processing and large data volumes, that’s an asset
- You can work in a structured and accurate way and care about quality and documentation
- You have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- You are a team player but you can work independently as well
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Manager, Sales Managers and HR Coördinators;
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.