VACATURE — Telecom
Vacature | Project Leader Fiber| Brussel
Our customer from the Brussels region is an important Telecom player. We are looking for a fiber project leader. The ‘fibre project leader” will take the operational lead for the roll-out of one or more fibre projects. The main responsibility of this project leader will be the set-up of an affective project organization and project planning. This organization must assure that customers can be connected to the new fibre network within the pre-defined schedule and budget and aligned with local business partners.
He/she will do so in close cooperation with his/her colleagues of other departments and with national roll-out, design and engineering teams.
- Set up an effective project organisation with clear roles & responsibilities;
- Establish a planning baseline and a cost baseline allowing timely and on budget delivery of the objectives;
- Analyse and mitigate both internal and external risks to maintain the project baseline;
- Plan & lead local meetings;
- Check and approve high level designs for both feeding (internal) and distribution (external partner);
- Assure the data quality in the tools for project follow-up and network documentation;
- Consolidate and asses confidence level for the “Go for construction”;
- Assure timely execution of required core network activities;
- Follow-up of correct financial actualisation with both internal departments & external partners;
- Represent the network deployment department in local cross-departmental teams.
- Good knowledge of telecommunication networks and eager to expand this knowledge;
- Project management experience is a must;
- Team player with a lot of energy and team coordination skills;
- Good knowledge of the Fibre network
- Good analytical insight;
- Able to deal with ambiguity;
- Good communication/presentation skills;
- VOL-VCA certified.
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- TEC Plaza's (better known as afterwork or network drinks) that you should not miss; company events in a real TEC atmosphere. Just think of the annual BBQ, sports events (Ten Miles), an end-of-year dinner, a family day (film day), etc.
- the ability to further develop your own talent thanks to our Competence Center (expert classes where one guest speaker will tell about a technical topic) and thanks to our online Cevora training courses (for both your soft and hard skills);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of office managers, account managers and recruiters;
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.