VACATURE — IT
Vacature | Senior IAM Analyst | Brussel
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom. Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
- For the extension of the Identity and Authorization (IAU) development team, we are searching for a senior technical analyst.
- The senior analyst ensures that business requirements for access to the Proximus systems are translated in a secure, comprehensive and cost-effective manner in technical documentation for the developers.
- The analyst will be the bridge between business and developers by writing clear detailed analysis documents but also by clear and constructive communication.
- As a senior analyst, the incumbent, together with the architect, will make sure that chosen solutions are future prove and aligned with different needs. The analyst will challenge the architect where needed.
- The incumbent will be the technical spokesman for inquiries concerning the Proximus IAM system.
- Ensures that the Proximus needs for IAM are met in a comprehensive and consistent manner by analyzing business processes and integrating application requirements with the technical capabilities of the IAM-related products.
- Identifies gaps in the current IAM setup and process infrastructure; investigates options and makes recommendations.
- Writes clear technical documentation.
- Reviews documentation written by other analysts.
- First point of contact for technical questions on the IAM implementation.
- Aligns the overall vision of the different stakeholders.
- Takes lead in technical alignments between the different analysts
- Experience in Identity and Access Management, including hands-on experience with an Identity Management system.
- Broad and deep experience with computing, network and system software environments.
- Experience with Forgerock IAM modules or Oracle Access Manager is mandatory.
- Can explain difficult technical implementations in an easy comprehensive manner.
- Can create interest in his vision
- Can impose his thoughts when needed
- Can make decisions
- Can take lead
- Can align others
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Manager, Sales Managers and HR Coördinators;
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.