VACATURE — Pharmaceutical
Project Engineer: Washing Sterilising
We are looking for a Project Engineer specialized in Washing Sterilising Line.
- Do you have technical expertise of filling equipment?
- Ebeam technology for process technologies related to pharmaceutical filling processes. With experience of installation, testing, verification and validation of equipment are no issues for you?
Then you're the Project Engineer: Washing Sterilising that Tec is looking for.
Tasks as a Project Engineer: Washing Sterilising:
- Responsible for project engineering activities related to specific technology, equipment or process installation
- Provides technical input in the project team for own discipline. Has technical and operational knowledge and expertise. Knows how the installation or system functions and knows the internal requirements (operational/technical/compliance).
- Defines and documents the technical specs (Engineering Design Specification or technical spec, P&ID’s, electrical diagrams) and reviews with the relevant SME.
- Follows the engineering standards and aligns with the lead engineer during design, construction and implementation.
- Follows up the construction, implementation and functioning of the equipment to guarantee the installation is according to spec.
- Guarantees good PM practices and tools (schedule, budget control, issues, decisions, reporting, stakeholder management, …) for own equipment/installation/scope.
- Keeps oversight of the contractor company that will build, install or test the equipment.
- Is responsible for transfer to operations of own equipment, delivering all project documentation and close out of the project. Follows start up results to guarantee that the project deliverables were achieved.
- Assures correct documentation of construction and verification/validation on the engineering project folder.
- Is responsible for defining and executing the engineering tests, verification and validation of own equipment. Defines the validation approach, creates test protocols for engineering tests, creates verification and validation documents, executes tests, coordinates SME and system owner approvals. PE is responsible to solve and document deviations and actions (CAPA’s, risk assessments, CGMP review, new document versions).
- Do you have experience in executing Engineering (Capex) projects
- Are you experienced in planning and project coordination (MS Project is a plus?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Are you pragmatic, pro-active, and can you take the lead?Are you able to motivate?
- Are you someone who's results focused?
- Are you able to work independently but also a team player?
- Do you have quality minded – experience in pharma (GMP, risk assessments, verification & validation)?
- Are you someone who's hands-on and do you have good problem solving skills?
- Do you show ownership?
- Do you have good documentation skills? Are you able to deliver clear and complete documents?
Then you're the Project Engineer : Washing Sterilising that Tec is looking for!
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Managers, Sales Managers and HR Coordinators;
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.