VACATURE — Construction
Project Engineer - Infra
Tec is looking for a Project Engineer Infrastructure. As Project Engineer you will be involved in marine infrastructure/civil projects (i.e.port & harbor constructions,immersed tunnels, tunneling and foundation works). We're looking for a Project Engineer who has a multidisciplinary and innovative approach.
Are you the Project Engineer Infrastructure that Tec is looking for? Then apply quickly!
As Project Engineer - Infra:
- You are part of an on-shore project team. This could be at our headquarters in Belgium as well as on project locations across the world.
- You take part in the preparation and submission of tenders for new Infra Marine Projects and/or you work with the project team to prepare the operational execution of the works
- You follow up the project on a daily base and report to the project manager
- Do you hold an Industrial of Civil Engineering degree?
- Are you interested in marine and hydraulic engineering?
- Are you already experienced in civil construction works?
- Do you have a keen interest in the budgeting, calculation and/or execution of civil works?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Are you able to communicate at different levels?
- Are you fluent in English and Dutch?Are you able to express yourself fluently in spoken an written? Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset
Then you're the Project Engineer - Infra that Tec is looking for!
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive customized salary, we offer you:
- An exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical industry;
- Lots of fringe benefits. (Company car, group insurance, daily allowance, hospitalization insurance)
- Business events in a real TEC atmosphere. (Team Meetings per quarter, sporting events)
- The opportunity to further develop your own talent thanks to our GRITT4Talent
- Personal contact with and support from our close team of HR Coordinators, Sales managers and Office managers.
- Treats on the yard or customer site;
- And last but not least: the opportunity to build a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.