VACATURE — Telecom
Vacature | Projectleader | Libramont - Chevigny
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom. Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
Our customer is looking for a Projectleader who is responsible for the implementation of specific projects and the optimization and alignment of processes within the inside and outside teams. The Projectleader will cover one Area.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end implementation of Orion and BPM (Business Process Management) in your area.
- You will work in collaboration with different department colleagues and the teamleaders of you Area. You will support them with the implementing of the program.
- You will have to understand and communicate the "global vision"
- You will participate in different meetings to allign the different sub-areas.
- You will report to the sub-area manager.
- You will have regular meetings to share information, problems, best practices and priorities.
- You are the voice on the field.
- You will have a challenging role towards the local users but also towards the national teams.
- You have a basic knowledge of IT and operational skills in order to be able to speak the 'operational' language.
- You have good communication skills
- You have good negotiation skills
- You are an active listener
- You are result oriented
- You must be able to manage change at the local level by applying the ADKAR methodology.
- You have a similar experience in another job.
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Managers, Sales Managers and HR Coordinators;
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.