VACATURE — IT
Vacture | Project Manager - Medior | Hasselt
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom. Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
Duties and responsibilities:
- In an area, you are in charge to manage construction activities for the network deployment in close collaboration with our External Partners and the different Business Units of the company involved in the project. .
- You assure the respect of Safety & Quality aspects & specifications during execution of activities on private or public domain,
- You assure the respect of the planning by a close collaboration with all the Partners during design, construction and network deployment activities and all other deployment teams
- You approve the construction activities in budget, timing, quantity, quality & safety,
- You are in charge to follow-up the issues & problems and have to communicate on lessons learned,
- You identify proactively possible issues and build mitigation plans within and out of the organization.
- You report your activities and follow-up via Dashboards, Minutes of Meetings & Reports towards your N+1 and members of the program or project,
- You communicate and promote enthusiastically on the companies products & services towards customers, citizens and local authorities.
- You are an ambassador for the companies activities on public & private domain.
- Achieve network deployment targets thanks to a prompt network infrastructure deployment with minimum impact on the public or private domain and respect of budget and timings.
- Achieve marketing targets by connecting a maximum of new or existing customers on network infrastructure with the companies products & services,
- Customer satisfaction of existing and new customers.
- You have a degree in Civil Engineer/Industrial Engineer of equivalent by experience.
- You have more than 3-5 years of experience in design and or construction (preferably Telecom).
- You are well organized with proved experience and structured approach in Project Management for construction activities,
- You have the ability to represent the companies interest during negotiations, to monitor costs, handle potential claims, change orders, time extensions or other problems
- You have a valid driver license,
- You have advanced expertise in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, MS Project, Access, SQL queries, etc.),
- You have good leadership skills
- You are analytical and synthetic and have conscientious follow-up of your project,
- Languages: Dutch (French/English is an asset)
- You have good communication skills
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of office managers, Sales Managers and HR Coördinators;
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.