VACATURE — IT
medior .Net developer
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom. Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
At present, we are looking for several .Net developers for our customer in Gent or Roeselare.
As a Software Developer you are co-responsible for the quality of the software code, together with your team members. To grow in this responsibility, we expect you to perform the following tasks:
- Most often you will work for a project, but you will also be active in a more operational setting from time to time (second or third line support).
- You’re good at translating and implementing user stories, of course with the assistance of your team members
- It is very important that you understand and apply the code guidelines and quality standards. As our customer grows on an international level, quality is one of their hot topics.
- You take the effort in documenting your code in a technical analysis.
- It’s preferable that you have some basis Scrum knowledge or experience
- As we work with very tight deadlines, you really have to be committed to achieve the sprint goal
- You will need to Implement unit tests for your developed user stories
- We really want you to Improve your knowledge (assisted by team members, courses, documentation...)
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor or master degree in ICT.
- As we use the Microsoft development stack, a first experience in .Net development is necessary.
- We expect from you a strong knowledge in some of the following technologies/languages: c#, SQL, web services, angular.js, html, xml, .Net Core, Azure Devops.
- Agile development is not a secret for you.
- You’re Dutch speaking and good at English.
Skills and talents:
- As a developer it goes without saying that you have an analytical and structured mindset.
- You take on your responsabilities and you have feeling for sense of urgency.
- You’re a team player, not a lonely developer.
- You’ve got enough emotional intelligence to move your brains into the brains of the client.
- Above all, you have a positive mindset.
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Managers, Sales Managers and HR Coördinators
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles