VACATURE — IT
Vacature | Data Manager | Brussel
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom. Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
You will work within the domain responsible for the development of solutions for corporate data management platforms serving (mainly) internal customers.
You will work in an agile team and you will be responsible for translating Business and IT needs into working implementation in the Data Governance Platform.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will manage the Data Governance Platform
- You will build robust, high performing and scalable, flexible solutions within the Data Governance Platform using agile (SCRUM) and test driven methodologies.
- You will participate in the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analysed by the Data Governance Team
- You will look for creative and simple solutions and you provide clear, structured documentation for the users, as well for the Data Governance Team and testers
- You will participate in the implementation of releases following the Companies change & release management processes
- You will be responsible for the follow-up of the projects assigned to you. Leading a sub team is part of your tasks to ensure a correctly and timely delivery.
- You will provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required
- You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT) or equivalent by experience.
- You are familiar with the Data Governance Team
- You have hands-on experience with :
o Required: MuleSoft AnyPoint Studio / Mule Serve
o Scripting (Perl, Java, Python, ….)
o BI tools (Informatica, Microstrategy, MSS), databases (Teradata, Oracle)
- You are dynamic, optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
- Languages: English
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Managers, Sales Manager and HR Coördinators;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.