VACATURE — Administration
Project Manager - Medior Brussel
Our customer from the Brussel region is an important Telecom player. We are looking for a Project Manager - Medior. The ‘Project Leader” will take the operational lead for the roll-out of one or more projects. The main responsibility of this person will be the set-up of an effective project organization and project planning. This organization must assure that customers can be connected to the new fibre netwok within the pre-defined schedule and budget and aligned with local business partners.
- Set up an effective project organisation with clear roles & responsibilities
- Establish a planning baseline and a cost baseline allowing timely and on budget delivery of the objectives.
- Analyse and mitigate both internal and external riskes to maintain the project baseline
- Plan & lead local meetings with all involved stakeholders to assure a close follow-up of the planning, trigger all necessary actions to realise the EOY objective for the program.
- Check and approve designs
- Assure the quality in the tools for project follow-up and network documentation.
- Consolidate and asses confidence level for the ‘Go fo construction ‘.
- Assure timely exécution of required core network activities.
- Follow up of correct financial actualisation with both internal & external partners
- Actively participate in initiatives for definition/updates of design rules, processes, work instructions, reporting, lessons learned,..
- Good knowledge of telecommunication networks and eager to expand this knowledge
- Project Management experience is a must (workload estimations/operational planning/budget management)
- Team player with a lot of energy and team coordination skills
- Good analytical insight
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Bilingual Dutch/Frenc with good knowledge of English
- Master Degree or equal in experience
- VOL-VCA certified
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- TEC Plaza's (better known as afterwork or network drinks) that you should not miss; company events in a real TEC atmosphere. Just think of the annual BBQ, sports events (Ten Miles), an end-of-year dinner, a family day (film day), etc.
- the ability to further develop your own talent thanks to our Competence Center (expert classes where one guest speaker will tell about a technical topic) and thanks to our online Cevora training courses (for both your soft and hard skills);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Managers, Sales Managers and HR Coördinators;
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.