VACATURE — IT
IT Engineer - Call Center Platform Engineer
Our customer from the Brussel region is an important Telecom player. We are looking an IT Engineer – Call Center Platform Engineer. You will be part of the team that is responsible for the Contact Centre Platform. This software is based on Genesys used by more than 5000 front-end and back-end agents with their interactions with customers in the clients internal and external contact centres.
- You are responsible for the installation and maintenance of the Call centre platform environment (CCP)
- You provide technical expertise and assistance in analysing, designing, testing and developing the CCP applications
- You provide technical guidance for the evaluation of the CCP software
- Define and setup monitoring and alerting of the CCP environment
- Analyse and review enhancements for compatibility, adhere to operating guidelines and perform integration testing
- You collaborate with cross functional teams to maintain efficiency, consistency and achieve successful implementations.
- You participate in all phases of project development life cycle.
- Establishing the root causes of application errors, analysing and debugging system setup and log files and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineer.
- Participation in reviews, testing, acceptance, deployment and end-user support.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a similar job
- Knowledge of Call Centre Platform software such as Genesys (preferable v8.0 and higher Environment)
- Framework, Routing, Reporting, GVP/IVR, Outbound, Multi-channel Applications
- Reporting (Genesys Infomart)
- Intelligent Workload Distribution (Genesys IWD)
- Digital Channels (Genesys E-services: Chat, Social Engagement, Bot Gateway)
- Experience in SIP servers, SIP call analysis and SIP-Trunking
- DB Knowledge
- Elastic Search
- Programming skills in at least one of the following: C#, Java, Shell scripting
- Knowledge on XML, VXML, PHP, HTML, webserver applications, certificates
- Working experience in Linux and windows environments
- You are familiar with call centre platform implementations
- Profound analytical skills
- You are pro-actie and possess and a can-do attitude
- Possess the ability to learn and work on changing and emerging technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Flexible and teamplayer who participates in on call schedule
- Familiair with Agile development
- Languages : Dutch/French/English
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of Office Managers, Sales Managers and HR Coördinators
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.