VACATURE — Telecom
Vacature | Methods & Procedures Specialist | Brussel
Our customer from the Brussel region is an important Telecom player. We are looking for a Methods & Procedures Specialist.
The main task for the Methods and Procedures Specialist is to develop processes, design and other guidelines and deliver clear and concise methods & procedures and training materials. You will work together with a senior profile and you will have to be ready for the next step in the process: devising, drawing up processes and guidelines.
Do you have experience in design? Do you have a conceptual practical mindset? Are you fluent, social, persuasive and can you handle pushback? Then this is the perfect job for you!
- Developing processes, design guidelines, installation instructions, repair procedures, network documentation guidelines etc..;
- Supporting the design process by matching the design & engineering rules with the real cases;
- Supporting the construction process (internal and external), participate in technology trials and give training to the design and construction partners;
- Perform field audits to ensure the methods & processes, design and quality guidelines are followed;
- Responsible for projects with a limited operational and budgetary impact or is deputy of a senior manager.
- Proven experience or a degree in Engineering, technical direction;
- Technical design skills: familiar with the design tools; GIS systems, CAD packages;
- Knowledge of data analytics, able to analyze discrepancies in data sets, design queries to analyze completeness of network designs;
- Good technical writing skills;
- Coordination, planning and organizational skills;
- Good communicator who is result and customer oriented;
- Team player able to work autonomous;
- Quality oriented with good reporting skills.
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
- an exciting employer in full expansion that offers many future opportunities for your further career in the technical sector;
- a lot of extra-legal benefits that fit your contract type and your own preferences (such as a company car / bicycle, group insurance, daily allowance);
- TEC Plaza's (better known as afterwork or network drinks) that you should not miss; company events in a real TEC atmosphere. Just think of the annual BBQ, sports events (Ten Miles), an end-of-year dinner, a family day (film day), etc.
- the ability to further develop your own talent thanks to our Competence Center (expert classes where one guest speaker will tell about a technical topic) and thanks to our online Cevora training courses (for both your soft and hard skills);
- personal contact with and support of our close team of office managers, account managers and recruiters;
- a personal gift on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, ...);
- occasional treats at the yard or customer site;
- and last but not least: the chance to build up a large network and to share your experiences and knowledge with other technical profiles.