Interested in working for tec? Send us your CV and we will contact you shortly.
Our client is active regarding environmental dredging works, remediation of contaminated soil, construction or rehabilitation of landfills for domestic or industrial waste, recycling of sludge and decontamination and lagunation of silt and major clean-up operations of brownfields.
• Fulfill a pivotal role in the execution of our projects and ensure a safely and efficient execution of the projects.
• Communicate (daily) with the Project Manager and if necessary, the customer.
• Decide, together with the Project Manager, about the execution and progress of the projects.
• Motivate the project team to achieve the best results.
• A Bachelor degree in construction, chemistry, environment ...
• School leavers are welcome.
• Willing to work in different locations, especially in East and West-Flanders.
• Dutch speaking, knowledge of English is a plus.
• Hands on, team player, willing to help on site if necessary.
• An excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages.
• A challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
• An engaging international working environment.
• A wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth.
Function groupCivil & Structural
Function Project Engineer Civil
Function level Startfunctie (weinig ervaring)
Date published 2018-03-12
Employent type Vast / Tijdelijk
Call our office at +32 (0)3 270 97 00 or have a look at our contact information.
Our customers have high demands: they need high potentials for their challenging technical projects. We strive for constant quality and provide them with the best people and services.
Are you interested in (one of) our activities? Then check out our job openings.
Home → A career at tec → Available positions → Vacature | Site Superintendent | Ghent
Sint-Pietersvliet 32000 Antwerpen
T +32 (0)3 270 97 00
Specialized technical consultants