Interested in working for tec? Send us your CV and we will contact you shortly.
Our client is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Their expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. They have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce their team.
- Review of design of new built vessels, conversion projects etc. from a QHSE point of view, focusing on maintainability & repairs.
- Being QHSE point of contact for TD project team and advising TD project managers on design HSE issues.
- Conducting walkarounds to verify compliance with drawings during construction phase.
- Provide HSE related commissioning support.
- Supporting Technical Department with development of internal design standards & best practices for maintainability, safety and ergonomics.
- QHSE training of New Built teams in Safety by Design principles.
- Experience with site safety coordination (incl. audits & inspections) of shipyards is a plus.
- Practical approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Risk based thinking.
- Fast understanding of 3D models and drawings.
- Background in maintenance and/or maritime industry.
• Opportunity to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment.
• Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
Function Process Operator
Function level Midcareer (ervaren)
Date published 2018-06-19
Employent type Tijdelijk
Call our office at +32 (0)3 270 97 00 or have a look at our contact information.
Our customers have high demands: they need high potentials for their challenging technical projects. We strive for constant quality and provide them with the best people and services.
Are you interested in (one of) our activities? Then check out our job openings.
Home → A career at tec → Available positions → Vacature | QHSE Specialist | Antwerpen
Sint-Pietersvliet 32000 Antwerpen
T +32 (0)3 270 97 00
Specialized technical consultants