Interested in working for tec? Send us your CV and we will contact you shortly.
Our client is a multinational. They develop and produce a wide range of industrial products. As an employee you end up in an international work environment with various contacts and numerous career opportunities.
We are looking for a passionate and committed Project Leader to join our IS/IT competence team. You will be involved in project activities and application ownership related to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Finance Applications. Due to the high level of complexity of the systems, this role requires solid analytical skills. You will have the opportunity to work in a highly-motivated team in a challenging environment.
·-You guarantee an excellent quality of the ERP (BPCS) and Finance Applications system processes, which need to be in line with the business processes.
·-You analyze business requirements, write up functional specs and test programs.
·-You take the lead in projects and act as IS/IT application owner, providing third-line support and/or development expertise.
·-During projects, you take the lead throughout the different project phases, from feasibility until final implementation. For such projects, you are responsible for the follow-up of the project against its stipulated goals, planning and budget.
·-You manage and control the timely and correct resolution of the system issues portfolio for the user community, and will appropriately take care of escalations from users. You will function as final escalation person in case of issues.
·-You will assist where required with regards to the ERP architecture and its interfaces. This means assessing the incoming requests and help define a solution in line with our views on sustainable IT architecture. A profound knowledge on all business processes is required, as well as strong technical skills. Documenting all this should not be an issue.
• The candidate has a university degree, a bachelor degree in ICT or equivalent. You have a strong analytical mindset.
• An excellent knowledge of English is required.
• Knowledge of BPCS
• Experience with iSeries (AS/400) Operations.
• Strong knowledge of CL and RPG (4)/ILE programming languages is a must; others are a plus.
• Other ERP knowledge and experience is considered a plus.
• Understanding of and experience with business systems including the ability to analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures. A track record of proactively identifying solutions to both technology as well as business issues.
• Understanding of and experience with software application lifecycle management and related processes.
• Understanding and experience with software development processes including defining business requirements, functional specifications, testing procedures, implementation and change management.
• Experience in different business processes of discrete manufacturing, or other business processes is an asset.
• Experience working in an environment requiring cooperation and negotiation with other business units or IS/IT organizations to attain goals.
·Experience with integration and interfacing between business systems and other applications.
• Project management certifications are an asset.
• The candidate has a minimum of 5 years experience in IS/IT projects of considerable size and at least 3 years experience in working with ERP systems.
• Market-based salary with an extensive primary and secondary employment conditions package.
• Employed in a growing and financially strong organization.
• Versatile function with career opportunities in an informal and collegial working environment.
• Space for personal development, growth, education and independent working.
Function level Midcareer (ervaren)
Date published 2018-05-15
Employent type Vast
Call our office at +32 (0)3 270 97 00 or have a look at our contact information.
Our customers have high demands: they need high potentials for their challenging technical projects. We strive for constant quality and provide them with the best people and services.
Are you interested in (one of) our activities? Then check out our job openings.
Home → A career at tec → Available positions → Vacature | Project Leader IT - ERP and Finance Applications | Antwerpen
Sint-Pietersvliet 32000 Antwerpen
T +32 (0)3 270 97 00
Specialized technical consultants