Interested in working for tec? Send us your CV and we will contact you shortly.
Our client is a world leader in complex offshore marine engineering projects. Within the renewables offshore business, our client has successfully participated in the construction of large-scale European offshore wind farms. They rely on the ability to provide innovative techniques and high operational reliability through high-tech equipment.
• You are part of a team working on the realization of the offshore drilling and installation projects.
• You apply your experience in a maritime environment.
• You support the project manager by following up on the project progress.
• You assist in the coordination of on-site activities, optimize the execution of the works and correct them if necessary.
• You attend to reporting and budget and cost control.
• You are a qualified engineer.
• You are experienced in drilling or offshore installation works.
• You speak and write English fluently. The knowledge of other foreign languages is an asset.
• You are flexible and willing to work abroad.
• Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
• Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
• Top quality education and training opportunities.
• A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Function Project Engineer
Function level Midcareer (ervaren)
Date published 2018-02-17
Employent type Vast
Call our office at +32 (0)3 270 97 00 or have a look at our contact information.
Our customers have high demands: they need high potentials for their challenging technical projects. We strive for constant quality and provide them with the best people and services.
Are you interested in (one of) our activities? Then check out our job openings.
Home → A career at tec → Available positions → Vacature | Project Engineer | Europe
Sint-Pietersvliet 32000 Antwerpen
T +32 (0)3 270 97 00
Specialized technical consultants