Interested in working for tec? Send us your CV and we will contact you shortly.
Our client is the global leader in optimized resource management. With over 163,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries. Through its three complementary business activities, our client helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and to replenish them.
This position will focus on energy engineering techniques and handle a portfolio of several small and some larger projects ((>2m€), in close collaboration with peers and internal departments (calculation, operations…).
• Master degree in Engineering.
• Knowledge / demonstrated experience of up to 5 yrs. as project engineer, related to energy services / equipment in industrial environments, preferably within an engineering office.
• Proven experience in energy integration projects / CHP (Combined Heat Power), is an asset.
• Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch (Dutch language is considered an asset – willingness to learn is mandatory).
• Polyvalent, demonstrating good engineering knowhow with pragmatism and capacity to think out of the box.
• Solid understanding of energy engineering techniques.
• Focused interest (curious, specialist, eye for detail, capacity to go in-depth).
• Perseverance (perseverant, disciplined, milestone-minded, strong result focus, driver mind-set).
• Technical-pragmatic applied creativity (result oriented problem solver, pragmatic & down-to-earth, effective & efficient, practical, eye for detail, develops solutions from in-depth detailed understanding, capacity for priority setting, analytical abilities).
• Clear and transparent communication skills.
• Good organization, planning & coordination ability.
• Capacity to evolve to project manager (from pre-sales to completion/handover).
• An excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages.
• A challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
• An engaging working environment.
• A wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth.
Function Project Engineer
Function level Midcareer (ervaren)
Date published 2018-03-12
Employent type Vast / Tijdelijk
Call our office at +32 (0)3 270 97 00 or have a look at our contact information.
Our customers have high demands: they need high potentials for their challenging technical projects. We strive for constant quality and provide them with the best people and services.
Are you interested in (one of) our activities? Then check out our job openings.
Home → A career at tec → Available positions → Vacature | Project Engineer | Brussel
Sint-Pietersvliet 32000 Antwerpen
T +32 (0)3 270 97 00
Specialized technical consultants