Interested in working for tec? Send us your CV and we will contact you shortly.
Our client is a multinational. They develop and produce a wide range of industrial products. As an employee you end up in an international work environment with various contacts and numerous career opportunities.
• You are specialist in automation projects related to machining and assembly processes. Experience in robot programming (several brands) is an additional advantage.
• You develop new processes and are driven to guide these process-projects from initiation through the economic justification towards implementation
(projects have a typical lead time 2 to 3 years ).
• You are passionate about technology and follows the technological evolutions.
• You recognize opportunities for our processes and succeeds to integrate these evolutions, economically justified, in our manufacturing process.
• You work in a process development department with about 30 highly motivated engineers and implements processes in a production shop where about 300 skilled workers operate in three shifts.
• You have at least a degree in industrial engineering.
• You are driven by technology. You have experience in automation of machining or assembly processes and robot applications.
• You are a born innovator and are result driven.
• You have an analytical ability and a healthy dose of creativity.
• You are fluent and you are a team player and can motivate people to work with new processes.
• The knowledge of CNC programming or the eager to develop this competence fast is beneficial.
• ERP , MES , MIS are for you not unfamiliar concepts.
• You master the necessary IT tools such as MS Office , Outlook.
• You have a broad interest in quality, safety, environment, ergonomics and business aspects.
• Language skills are important (English is a minimum, German and French are an advantage).
• You are willing to make foreign travels.
• Market-based salary with an extensive primary and secondary employment conditions package.
• Employed in a growing and financially strong organization.
• Versatile function with career opportunities in an informal and collegial working environment.
• Space for personal development, growth, education and independent working.
Function Process Engineer
Function level Midcareer (ervaren)
Date published 2018-06-19
Employent type Vast
Call our office at +32 (0)3 270 97 00 or have a look at our contact information.
Our customers have high demands: they need high potentials for their challenging technical projects. We strive for constant quality and provide them with the best people and services.
Are you interested in (one of) our activities? Then check out our job openings.
Home → A career at tec → Available positions → Vacature | Process Engineer | Antwerpen
Sint-Pietersvliet 32000 Antwerpen
T +32 (0)3 270 97 00
Specialized technical consultants