Interested in working for tec? Send us your CV and we will contact you shortly.
Industrial capital goods environment that designs, produces and sells high quality digital color printers and presses. Our client is a world leading innovator in digital printing, focused on labels and packaging, commercial print, …
In addition our client is an enthusiastic and ambitious company. The R&D department plays an important role and as team member of the R&D Mechanical Design team you will have a challenging job with direct responsibility towards innovation and new products.
• You will be part of the R&D Mechanical Design group and will be introduced to the workings of the printing engines.
• You will contribute to the mechanical design of a completely new family of high-end digital full color print engines and will cooperate closely with other disciplines within the R&D group (software, electronics, process technology and digital front end).
• You will get full responsibility of functional sub modules in such print engine, starting from: the interpretation of specifications, 3D design, deriving manufacturing drawings, discussion with subcontracting companies, prototype assembling and release for production.
• You report to the Technology Leader Mechanical Design.
• You have a higher Technical Education in (electro)mechanical engineering or industrial design (Master) and you have 3-5 years’ experience in designing.
• Knowledge of mechanical manufacturing techniques: machining, sheetmetal, injection moulding,… with their potentials and limitations.
• Knowledge and experience of 3D design software (preferably PTC - Creo).
• Extended knowledge of physics.
• You are a hands-on team player with good communication skills (oral as well as written, Dutch and English).
• You have great problem solving skills and are able to work independently.
• You are eager to learn and stress resistant.
• You speak fluently Dutch/English and you will be working in Lier, Belgium.
• Our client drives on innovation, teamwork, people talent and an unbeatable drive to stay in the higher market segment of digital printing.
• Interaction with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis with guarantee that no day will be the same.
• An intensive training on the products, an open atmosphere and excellent learning development in a high tech environment for you as design engineer.
• Being part of a strong and experienced R&D department which plays a crucial business role.
• Personal development and a challenging career where you are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally.
• In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you a modern office building, flexible working hours and other interesting benefits.
Function groupMechanical (Machine Construction)
Function Mechanical Designer
Function level Midcareer (ervaren)
Date published 2018-02-23
Employent type Vast / Tijdelijk
Call our office at +32 (0)3 270 97 00 or have a look at our contact information.
Our customers have high demands: they need high potentials for their challenging technical projects. We strive for constant quality and provide them with the best people and services.
Are you interested in (one of) our activities? Then check out our job openings.
Home → A career at tec → Available positions → Vacature | Mechanical Designer | Lier
Sint-Pietersvliet 32000 Antwerpen
T +32 (0)3 270 97 00
Specialized technical consultants