Interested in working for tec? Send us your CV and we will contact you shortly.
Our client is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Their expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. They have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce their team.
As Facility Technician you...
• Assist the Facility Manager in day-to-day operations, administration and handling of documents.
• Plan, manage and maintain office-accommodation and facilities (furniture, Telecom hardware, etc…) for staff personnel.
• Dispatch and plan work orders to the facility-staff.
• Instruct contractors and assess the result of their work (e.g. HVAC, electricity,…).
• Make sure that all technical systems & facilities are maintained and keep them up & running (illumination, HVAC, tour locks,...).
• Conduct frequent walkthrough of company infrastructure to record and report any faults or defects.
• Ensure that all areas are clean and free from debris.
• Make sure that contractors and facility staff is working in line with safety standards and organize safety meetings accordingly.
You need the following qualifications to be a Facility Technician
• A bachelor degree in (electro-)mechanics or you have relevant experience.
• Communication skills.
• Sense of urgency.
• Planning and organizing.
• Team orientation.
• Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
• Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
• Top quality education and training opportunities.
• A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Function Facility Manager
Function level Midcareer (ervaren)
Date published 2018-02-17
Employent type Vast / Tijdelijk
Call our office at +32 (0)3 270 97 00 or have a look at our contact information.
Our customers have high demands: they need high potentials for their challenging technical projects. We strive for constant quality and provide them with the best people and services.
Are you interested in (one of) our activities? Then check out our job openings.
Home → A career at tec → Available positions → Vacature | Facility Technician | Zwijndrecht
Sint-Pietersvliet 32000 Antwerpen
T +32 (0)3 270 97 00
Specialized technical consultants