Interested in working for tec? Send us your CV and we will contact you shortly.
Our client is a multinational. They develop and produce a wide range of industrial products. As an employee you end up in an international work environment with various contacts and numerous career opportunities.
Gathering all relevant supporting info and figures for the different Group transactions in line with the relevant policy.
Creating quarterly reports.
Analyzing the figures for each operational entity.
Doing in-depth analyses on the profitability of the entities and monitoring their evolution.
Proposing corrective actions, such as quarterly adjustments in the form of a debit or credit note, and executing approved actions.
Reconciliation of quarterly adjustments.
Making suggestions to maintain or even to increase the compliance level.
Raising and escalating (potential) red flags.
Ad-hoc analysis and reports.
The case being, providing support in the context of transfer pricing audits.
International contacts are an essential part of your daily activities.
You will report to the Team Leader Credit Control, Legal & Finance Projects.
Thanks to the various contacts, both internally (e.g. Product Company and Divisional Controllers) and externally (e.g. Business Controllers), the experience in this role can be considered as an ideal stepping stone within the company and a way to get a profound understanding how our Group works and interacts.
• You have a Master degree.
• You have an accounting/financial background, with an interest in transfer pricing and tax matters.
• You have strong analytical skills.
• Your native language is Dutch and your English is flawless.
• You are fluent in writing, and you have a natural capacity to persuade people.
• You act in a proactive way and you are able to function in a fast evolving, and ambiguous work environment.
• You are flexible and customer oriented.
• You are able to keep an immaculate administration.
• You are familiar with the common software tools and you are an expert in Excel.
• Market-based salary with an extensive primary and secondary employment conditions package.
• Employed in a growing and financially strong organization.
• Versatile function with career opportunities in an informal and collegial working environment.
• Space for personal development, growth, education and independent working.
Function business analyst
Function level Midcareer (ervaren)
Date published 2018-05-15
Employent type Vast
Call our office at +32 (0)3 270 97 00 or have a look at our contact information.
Our customers have high demands: they need high potentials for their challenging technical projects. We strive for constant quality and provide them with the best people and services.
Are you interested in (one of) our activities? Then check out our job openings.
Home → A career at tec → Available positions → Vacature | Business Analyst | Antwerpen
Sint-Pietersvliet 32000 Antwerpen
T +32 (0)3 270 97 00
Specialized technical consultants