Interested in working for tec? Send us your CV and we will contact you shortly.
• Prepare integrated concept designs, outline specifications, technical specifications for systems and equipment, functional specifications together with partners where appropriate
• Translate Client’s and statutory requirements in appropriate technical documents
• (Request for Proposal – Technical part) to be used by the procurement team to obtain “best in class” conditions (at bidding phase and execution phase)
• Lead the engineering activities for the allocated systems and monitor quality, assess input from engineering team, partners, suppliers and subcontractors
• Prepare the Operations & Maintenance Manuals to be delivered to customers
• Incorporate appropriate Maintenance Engineering in the design and provide support to the in-house Monitoring & Maintenance department.
• Knowledge of cranes, FIFI, HVAC, ... is a plus
• Provide support towards Construction & Commissioning: Definition of procedures, tools & systems to organize the works for the construction of the products to be delivered
• The Dutch language is a requirement
Naast een contract met een aantrekkelijk salaris op maat, bieden wij je:
+ 32 471 32 86 68
Function groupPiping & Mechanical
Function P&M Engineer
Function level Midcareer (ervaren)
Date published 2020-05-25
Employent type Projectmatig
Our customers have high demands: they need high potentials for their challenging technical projects. We strive for constant quality and provide them with the best people and services.
Are you interested in (one of) our activities? Then check out our job openings.
Home → A career at tec → Available positions → Mechanical Engineers
Sint-Pietersvliet 32000 Antwerpen
T +32 (0)3 270 97 00
Specialized technical consultants