Interested in working for tec? Send us your CV and we will contact you shortly.
We are TEC, your strategic partner for engineering projects in the construction industry, automotive industry, pharma, (petro) chemical, IT and telecom. Our mission? Create added value for our customers. With us, passion, integrity, teamwork and creativity come first. Thanks to our extensive network and years of recruitment experience, we offer interesting jobs tailored to your expertise and expectations. Our team stands ready for an excellent follow-up! In this way we guarantee a fascinating and pleasant working environment for all our consultants.
As Radio Design Engineer, you're responsible for:
• Being a central point of contact for high-level mobile network design aspects.
• Support in the definition of the companies strategic roadmap for the mobile access network based upon business requirements, differentiation possibilities and vendor information.
• Managing the different projects under your responsibility and / or the entire Network Development Plan including budget assessment (based on cost drivers) for both Capex and Opex allocation (maintenance, power consumption, ...), support preparation of the business cases. Translation of the technical requirements for the mobile access part into a detailed Capex and Opex one, three- and ten-years plan.
• Define the deployment guidelines for the different projects that you manage
• Provide technical support and information to support the team in sourcing files
• Support on putting in place the design rules applied in the network
Your technical profile:
• Master in Telecommunications or Electronics or equivalent by experience.
• An experience of 10 to 15 years in the radio access domain is required.
• You are skilled in creating effective technical and financial models.
• You’ve a very good knowledge of the functional aspects of the radio access network and the interworking with the voice and data core service platforms.
Your competency profile:
Following competencies have been identified as the most important:
• You can work together in teams in a constructive & diplomatic approach giving efficient collaborations with vendors and other team members.
• You are good at generating new creative ideas and original solutions, which are strategic & cost efficient.
• You take initiatives and systematically drive for results. You’ve a positive attitude.
• You anticipate the needs of our internal and external customers and work in a pro-active approach.
• You are quality minded, and you strive to create efficient work processes.
• You can timely and effectively inform people. You have excellent presentation skills.
• You can learn quickly, and you can understand and solve problems effectively.
In addition to a contract with an attractive salary, we offer you:
Function Projectleider Gebouwen
Function level Midcareer (ervaren)
Date published 2020-02-27
Employent type Vast
Our customers have high demands: they need high potentials for their challenging technical projects. We strive for constant quality and provide them with the best people and services.
Are you interested in (one of) our activities? Then check out our job openings.
Home → A career at tec → Available positions → Development Engineer
Sint-Pietersvliet 32000 Antwerpen
T +32 (0)3 270 97 00
Specialized technical consultants